Nairabet

Saturday 16 November 2013

Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo



In an interview with Ademola Olonilua of PUNCHng.com, Nigerian model and actor Alex Ekubo talked about how a female fan called him and asked him to come over to her house to get the giant in his pants stroked!

When asked;



Being a fashionable person, you would get hit-on a lot by women. What are some hilarious pick-up lines you have heard from a lady? Continue to see his reply....

A lady once called me and said, 'hey you're doing really well in your career as an actor, you are making giant strides, why don't you come over to my house let me stroke the giant in your pants.' I think that was hilarious and cute, but I give her a hundred per cent for originality. Some ladies have gone as far as writing my mum on social media, telling her how great a daughter in-law they would be, listing their qualities begging my mum to convince me to give them a chance. A lot of them send me indecent photos and proposals, telling me of things they want to do to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment