Nairabet

Saturday 16 November 2013

CONFESSION OF A TEENAGE GIRL

The world is moving at an unimaginable speed and actions, the things happening are events you always want to give a second though if its real or fiction. Sometimes when you think about what is happening, you will want to imagine that you are dreaming. I am not trying to judge this little girl for sleeping with her dad, but i think her dad is the wicked man here, here is a mail a lady from Kenya sent. She needs your sincere advise.Please do not judge her, all she need is advise;

I am a 17yrs girl and in Mathare High School Kenya....
When i'm on holiday, i enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. 
I have this problem that i get s*xually attracted to my Dad no matter how i try to control myself. 
i seduced him yesterday when my mum was
away in a wedding and we ended up making love.. 
I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and i just dont no why..
i just feel like having s*x with him again and again.. 
What should i do to stop this? 
Because he told me that i am sweeter than mum.
please help. Do you think this is a curse?

No comments:

Post a Comment