Nairabet

Tuesday 24 September 2013

I want some challenging roles like going mad or a poor person in a movie…… Ella Mensah

ella mensah
Ella Mensah  started her movie career in Ghana,meandering through rain and shine to crave her name on the rocky book of greatness which the quest landed her pretty self in Nollywood screens few months ago and has however, featured in over twenty (20) movies.

Your personality means different things todifferent people. Whoactually is Ella mensah?
Ella is a nice girl Am humble, fun, love to dance and have fun when am less busy
Tell us about you growing up, how was it like?
It’s was peaceful i grow up with my mum and my step dad I got to know my real dad when i was 19yrs old Am from an average home
What is it like your relationship with your real dad?
We are cool not too close but we are good
Were you born as an actress?
Know i studied journalism in the university it’s was during my national service period that I discovered acting is my passion i love acting i love to be in front of the camera
How did you get into acting?
A friend invited me to accompany her to an audition So when we got there i decided to try and the rest is history
Tell us more about the challenges you have faced while on your journey to
Stardom?
Am not even where i want to be yet ooo Personally i don’t  see anything as a challenge in life they are just obstacles and i always find a solution, Let just say am yet to face any
How do you manage scandal and rumors?
Lol.. Their part of us as entertainers’ people will always insinuate and speculate so i just ignore them they don’t really disturb meella mensah3
Do you want to play a tragic character?
Yes Am looking forward to it and some challenging roles like going mad in a movie or a poor person in a movie.
What’s your greatest fear about life?
I don’t fear anything in life I believe that, everything that happens to me, happens for a reason.
Can u act nude in a movie?
Never
But some of colleagues believe in making it really then why did u say never?
Why will i ever wonna be nude in movie? For what? My body is for my man alone! That is their choice dear am not them
“I Want 2013 Range Rover On My Birthday” did anybody give you a range rover and what is the biggest gift you ever got?
Not yet but I will…soon my biggest gift is de arrival of my son he change my life
Are u married or single mother?
Am not married and am not single….. Smile
What is your take about marriage?
It’s a beautiful thing and i love it I can’t wait
ella mensah1What do look out for in your dream man?
I just have to connect with you and he has to handsome
Tell us about your relationship with your colleagues?
Great and fantastic Am cool with everyone and I respect them
Which of them did u enjoy working with?
Artus frank,Patience ozorkor,Angela Okorie,de Aneke’s n a whole lot!
I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment