Nairabet

Saturday 28 September 2013

Julius Agwu Banned By Telecoms Chief For Cracking Vulgar Jokes


There has been gist floating around that ace comedian Julius Agwu was allegedly blacklisted by a top telecoms chief because he allegedly cracked a vulgar joke. He however denied the rumor claiming he was actually blacklisted based on gossip.
“Nigerians thrive on gossip. It is gossip that causes some of the quarrels we hear about even at the Federal Government level. Somebody said something to somebody who also said it to another person and I was blacklisted. But we thank God. We have been eating. The blacklist has expired. I am sure so many people do not know the root of this matter.

“The chairman was not even at that event. I didn’t make a vulgar joke. I made a joke and asked why our people always fake their accents each time they travelled abroad. It wasn’t a bad joke but somebody misinterpreted it.
“I know I am blunt but I am not unintelligent as to not know what to say at corporate events. I thank God that I am no longer blacklisted. I have been invited to be a part of an upcoming show,” .


He also revealed that Julius Agwu, Rough Rugged and Raw will be his last vulgar show.

“That show will be for 18 plus and it will be my last vulgar show” .

I wonder who the telecoms chief is. *thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment