Nairabet

Friday 18 October 2013

Singer Ke$ha Says Her Vagina Is Now Haunted

Singer Ke$ha Talks About Getting Electrocuted On Stage; Says Her Vagina Is Now Haunted
Pop star Ke$ha talked about getting herself getting electrocuted on stage, describing it as a “super scary” and “intense” experience.
The 26-year-old singer is currently on her Warrior world tour and during her shocking show she uses power tools while wearing what she calls a ‘chastity belt looking thing’ that shoots flames.
Back in August she started convulsing onstage from an electric shock and she opened up to American late-night host Conan O’Brien about the frightening experience.
‘It looks so cool and my fans are way into it, so I’m like ‘Woo!” she said. ‘I was doing that and all of a sudden, and I got electrocuted while I was grinding on my vagina and it was super scary and intense.’
Asked if she was OK now, Ke$ha responded: ‘Yeah, I’m good.’
Ke$ha discussed the incident days after it happened and the star admitted she was ‘freaked out’.
But she is willing to take the risk to entertain fans despite the danger.
‘It just kind of freaked me out, because all of a sudden my body started shaking violently and I was like, ‘What is going on?
Either I’m having a seizure, or I’m being electrocuted, or the aliens have come down and I’m being zapped into a spaceship,” she told the Charlotte Observer.
‘I didn’t really know what was happening. But it all worked out,’ she added.
Ke$ha’s Conan interview comes just days after the TiK ToK singer made a spooky admission to US late-night host Jimmy Kimmel.
The star said her lady parts are now haunted following the electrocution.
“The ghost haunts my vagina! You’re laughing, but it’s very serious. It’s a problem. I know it sounds ridiculous but in all honesty, I believe in all this crazy sh*t,’ she explained to Jimmy.
Ke$ha said she was told recently there are ‘dead people in me’ and called her hypnotherapist for a consultation. The star now believes the bizarre haunting explains why she hasn’t been lucky in love.
‘.I got a ghost meter to read it, just beeped just at my vagina,’ she said.
‘It’s awesome. It seemed to be accurate because I have been going through a dry spell and it was like beeping around and it all makes sense now.’

1 comment: